Ok hold on to your hats.....this girl is tipping the scales at 19 lbs at 4 months. Luckily she is also over 27 inches long. There is not much about her that is little. She is getting to be more aware and cries when she notices you leave the room. Her smile lights up the room and she is starting to giggle. I can't get over her rolls, I don't think her thighs can handle much more. She is wearing 9 months pants and 6-9 months shirts. She is such a sweetheart. Makenna is sleeping through the night and is loving her hands. This girl is spoiled to say the the least. She won't take a bottle or a pacifier. I had my sister's wedding and so Jason's mom kept the kids. We were gone for 5 hours and Makenna wouldn't eat. She gags on the bottle and the pacifier. She loves to suck on her fists though. Thankfully she nurses well, obviously. Everyone tells me that if she gets hungry enough she will take a bottle, it is just scary to think of how long she could go. So currently I can't leave her for more than 4 hours, good thing I quit my job :) I love this stage where they discover new things everyday and she loves looking at lights on the Christmas tree.
Bacon Potato and Leek Soup
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment