December 6, 2012

Carson's 3rd Birthday

Three years surely has gone by fast.  Carson has grown so much this last year, I am sure not being the youngest has something to do with it, but I wish time would slow down. He loves Captain America so that was the theme.  I learned that I can not free hand stars with frosting. We love you Carson and are so grateful to be your parents.  You always bring a smile to those you meet and you are mom's little buddy.  I can't believe you will be going into Sunbeams in a few weeks, bless those teachers. You  sure keep us on our toes and can be quite the spit fire, but we love you. I keep telling myself that your personality is such, because you know you are the middle child. None the less, you have the best giggle, your siblings love you, and your sweetness is contagious.
 
 



No comments: