November 2, 2012

Makenna's Blessing

I dreamed about this day ever since I found out we were expecting.  I dreamed (stressed) about how the day would go.  The day was perfect.  The dress was perfect, the blessing was perfect, the weather was perfect, and we have the most perfect baby girl.  She did great.  She started getting tired when we were taking pictures, note to self, do those first, but she made it through.  I told Jason to hold on to her, man those dresses are slippery.  Thanks to all those who came and supported us and helped make the day perfect. 
 
 





This is the best picture I have with my parents and Makenna.  They were to worried about looking at her than at the camera.


 
I so loved her dress.  I dressed her up a couple days before making sure everything fit and I brought her downstairs to take a few pictures and Carson said mom, Makenna is a princess.  Those brothers sure love her.

No comments: