March 14, 2010

Brothers and Morning Cartoons




Cooper loves morning cartoons. Dad let's him eat cereal while watching cartoons. Carson is learning at a young age the art of eating and cartoon watching. FYI this tradition of eating in the tv room started when mom went back to work. Anything can happen when dad is in charge. Pardon the messy house.











2 comments:

Tassia said...

I am so glad you started blogging! I love being able to see little glimpses into your life. Time goes far too fast and it seems to go even faster when you have kids. Your boys are so handsome! It is funny to me that Carson and Delaney weigh about the same even though Delaney is 4 months older than Carson! LOL! You're breeding athletes! Love you and miss you TONS!!!

Tassia said...

P.S. It's too true that you NEVER know what's gonna happen when you leave dad in charge. I can leave a tidy house for an hour and come back to a tornado! Too much fun!